Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm BACK

Hello, I just wanted to come back and have a little chat about how I have not blogged in almost a year! I can't believe how much things have changed! I have missed blogging about my DIY's! I'm sorry that I have been MIA for the last year or so, but after summer ends I tend to slow down on making any DIY's due to school. I have finally finished my spring semester of college and won't start again until September. I will try to blog at-least once a week till then. I usually do not DIY in the fall due to the cold, I just rather snuggle up during that time, you understand? Haha. Anyway, stay tuned! DIY's coming soon, like seriously soon. I am typing at least 6 right now. YEAH!

A sneak peak picture from my Instagram, follow me!



Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...