Monday, July 16, 2012

Transforming a House into Our Home: Step 1- Brainstorming

Step 1. Thinking of ways that would not only improve your daily life but also transform from a house to OUR home.

Things in this house that would make it our home:
  • Finish wall decor in bedroom
  • Update with new shelves and organize our crowded closet.
  • Update and make it possible for my son to reach his clothes
  • Organize office room and add built in bookshelves and bench
  • Create a craft room in office closet
  • Create "cave room" for my husband's work and small inside tools.
  • Frame plain bathroom mirrors
  • Restore all ceramic sinks
  • Organize laundry room
  • Organize all bathroom cabinets


This is a master closet idea. I love this!



This is a craft room idea for a closet I currently use for storing my holiday items.

This is an idea for my son's room, i will probably only have 3 rods instead of 4.

And my favorite thing I want to built, a storage bench/bookshelf for my office. Except my idea is less bench, no window and more book storage for all my books and my son's toys.  :)

I plan to make this all possible with a relatively small budget that I can afford, I will make a separate post for budgeting which will be Step 2. Stay tuned! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...